Monday, November 09, 2015

~ November, Thanksgiving & Fall... looking for those vintage images...

I normally would  have done a month of vintage Halloween images for October. But unfortunately everyday life gets in the way sometimes. So I decided to do the month of November, instead... and fill it with fun vintage Fall advertisements and vintage Thanksgiving images. 


It turns out that unless I want nothing but pictures of turkeys and pilgrims... it was going to take a lot of digging in Pinterest. And I still am lacking the good stuff I  like to show off. So pickings will be a little slim.  But I have oodles of neat stuff for December. 


So get prepared for a few turkey images. Seriously... I am stunned that November is all about corn, turkeys and pilgrims in the old vintage images. But I did come up with a handful of mid-century Fall theme ones...

1 comment:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Boy, you and me Both!! I usually go to Free pretty things for you or The Graphics Fairy..but I have all those...I need new images..good luck on your search.