Saturday, October 24, 2015

~ Vintage goodness... More vintage glassware...


Oh, how I love these vintage water pitchers. I have purchase so many of them over the years. I always use them as my daily pitcher. Which means I always ended up breaking them. But here I have a new one from my trip to Minnesota. With its glorious pink and white design. I purchased this one at antique store at Moose Lake. The same store I found the floral jar... 



I love that I was able to find so many lovely vintage Hazel Atlas pieces for my kitchen, on this trip to Minnesota.



Of course I did come back with some more Corning Ware Cornflower cookware. The family friend that was our tour guide for this trip... gave me the rectangular casserole as a gift. Such a great piece. Then I came across this smaller square casserole at that Savers in Duluth for 1.99.  


I also bought one of the smaller handle Corning Ware Cornflower skillet pieces too. At Moose Lake. But somehow did not get it photographed with these.  Always missing something when I get around to taking pictures. 


This is a nice look at the design on the Hazel Atlas pitcher. Love it! And making a point to not drop this one too. 

 

 


 I also picked up a couple pieces of LuRay too. This gorgeous green platter. Located in an antique store in Cloquet. I found some great linen items there too. On the way back home... stopped in Iowa and came across a pink creamer! 




Oh my goodness! Lookie there. My wonderful green and pink confetti bowl! I do love those crazy splatter bowls. 


Another gift from the family friend.... was this amazing Fire King Luster-ware round cake piece. I really do use these round cake pans a lot. I love them for making cornbread in. 


A good spray of Baker's Joy before the batter. And they are easy to clean up. I never cook in Fire King, Pyrex or Corning Ware without using my favorite can of Baker's Joy.


~ Now let's go take a peek at...



3 comments:

janice15 said...

All bery nice things pretty much all that I love... I own a ton of cornflower pyrex.. I broke a piece I had just gotten and cut my finger really bad. They were going to stich it except i talk the dr into gluing it. Long story i like the retangle pyrex dont have that piece. Happy weekend with love Janice

ScrappyMama said...

I'm just starting to collect some of the Fire King, Pyrex, etc pieces & I have a LOT to learn about them! In your statement below, did you mean to say that you never cook in these pieces WITH the Baker's Joy?? I think it's probably a typo & you meant to say that you never cook WITHOUT the Baker's Joy.


I never cook in Fire King, Pyrex or Corning Ware with the Baker's Joy


Please know that I'm not trying to be "one of those people"...I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about being able to actually use my pieces & wanna make sure that I understand your tip correctly. Thanks in advance for clarifying the info for me!

RobinfromCA said...

Oh, I love all of the pieces you found - especially that pitcher! Try not to drop! I have always wanted to go antiquing in Minnesota. Someday...
Robin