Sunday, October 11, 2015

~ Vintage goodness - Green puppy linens and crochet goodies...

More things that made it home with me from Minnesota.  I found these green puppy decorated linens in an antique store at Moose Lake. Along with some new crochet potholders... 


The two piece set is a linen place-mat and a matching napkin. 


And the puppies are in all kinds of poses. So not only do I have these poodles... I also got a set with terriers!


I love these black Scottish terriers. Also on a place-mat and napkin. 


I also found in the same booth... wonderful hand crochet potholders. Made with cotton yarn. I rarely find these that aren't made with a odd poly-cotton blend locally. But these are a nice cotton. Love them all. I tend to use these under hot bowls and such. My dining room table is an old Duncan Phyfe table.  And I can't really sit anything warm directly on the wood finish, without leaving a mark. Ugh. So I keep these type of potholders handy.



This was also the antique mall that I found that floral Hazel Atlas jar. 


I love these large storage jars. Especially when they come with a lid that fits! 

Now lets go take a peek...
 at the pretty things at...

4 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

That jar is on my must find list!

~Erica

Carol Z said...

The terriers are my favorite of your finds, though I'd like the poodles, too. Have a pretty in pink week.

Rosie said...

Poodles! How could anyone resist!? Love, rosie

Chris K in Wisconsin said...

I also use those wonderful knit potholders when I stack some of my pots and pans, and older bowls. I use them between so the finishes don't get scratched. Works wonderfully!!