Friday, August 14, 2015

~ Brookpark Melmac... the square's....


More love from me... for Brookpark melmac. This time it is about these wonder square design dinner wares. 


These are fabulous looking dishes. To be honest, I have never seen any of these in person. That is, this square design plates and such. This is a great line of goods. 


There were other solid colors to choose from, to make your table pretty for dinner. 


I image these were sold, as being dressy enough for a dinner party... because they mimic the look of solid glass. They seem to have a nice matte finish. But not so much that light would not reflect off the finish. 




Brookpark seems to have just made oodles of this stuff. All kinds of shapes and prices. 


Plus they were durable as it comes. These did not break.


But being pretty... is always the best way to get my attention. I love the pretty stuff in my kitchen. 


2 comments:

Kelli Davidson said...

I have most of these including that partitioned bowl - in pink! I love them.

ThrifterSisters said...

We just bought a new travel trailer and I was finally able to put all my hoarded Melmac dishes into it. I was so excited!!

Erica