Saturday, August 29, 2015

~ Brookpark Confetti Mixing bowls... More melmac for the cabinets...


I finally got a moment and got the camera out. Snapped a couple quick pictures of my new addition to my kitchen. My packed kitchen cabinets. Ugh. I had shown a quick picture of them a week or so ago...

Anywho. These are just so amazing. They are both the same size. I had hope to use these sweet bowls, as serving bowls. Since I have to justify... anything I add to my already over stuffed kitchen... of vintage goodness. 


But as I was attempting to decide where to place them. What I was going to have to purge out of the cabinets... I notice a small miracle. 


They fit inside the turquoise confetti bowls! Yes, it is a happy ending for me. Nothing lost its place in my cabinets. Because I just had to have... these little amazing pink and green confetti bowls. 

It has been months since I have linked up to anyone... 


And see what kind of amaziness there is to see! 


5 comments:

LV said...

Melmac used to be very popular. Have not seen as much lately. I like the pattern on yours.

Farm Girl Pink... said...

With so much of it being sold in Dallas... I still lots of it. But nearly all of it is table setting items. Lots of plates, bowls and saucer/coffee cups. I rarely see the mixing bowls. And if I do... they are outrageously priced.

So I have to stalk eBay to buy these confetti bowls. For a decent price.

Amy said...

These are gorgeous!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I like those bowls
they are so easy to use when mixing cake batter
not at all heavy like using a crock bowl
very light weight and easy to handle
love the pink and turquoise together

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I am the same... I love how easy these Melmac bowls are to handle.

I purposely bought a set, with the little hand tabs, to help keep a grip on them.

I had to replace my newer pink Kitchenaid mixing bowls. Since one of them cracked! All I ever did was mix batter in that pink plastic bowl. Then hand wash it and wipe it dry. I really babied those pink nesting bowls. And be dang... it now has a big crack in the bottom of the bowl!