Thursday, December 25, 2014

~ Holiday Traditions... Christmas Vacation...


I had intentions of doing a quick post for late Christmas night... with just a picture from one of my favorite Christmas movies. 

image from here....

But it turned out to be impossible to choose just one image. 


Because of Cousin Eddie and all of his glorious fashion sense... I saw many images to use. And found it impossible to use just one. 


There is just something about the high fashion glamor of that dickey. That makes him impossible to ignore.



Then of course.... there is that most epic moment... when Eddie gives it his all. In his bathrobe. Beer and cigar in hand.



Ladies, he is hard to resist. 

 image from here....

Poor Clark. He never stood a chance...


And if the dickey wasn't enough to bring out all his glamor. Eddie steps up his game with the blue leisure suit. 



Then I saw this "Hey Girl" and knew I had finally located the best image yet!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

That movie makes me laugh out loud every time! Favorite scene is when the squirrel and dog hit Julia Louis-Dreyfus in the doorway. I always laugh at that scene! :-)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for the day after Christmas chuckles. That is our favorite holiday fun movie. We watch it at least once each season, and recite some lines. Oh yeah, that dickey, lol!

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I love this silly movie. Plus I have great appreciation for a man in a dickey!