Saturday, December 27, 2014

~ Holiday Cocktails.... A little punch with Sprite...


There are so many amazing and fun cocktails recipes for those holiday parties. So be prepared for a weeks worth of them from me. I love a great cocktail. Something sweet with some carbonation. I love some fizz in my drinks! Which is why I love Sprite Zero. It is amazing. Lots of sweet with that wonderful hard fizz. The kind of hard fizz you get from Original Coke. That wonder amazing burn that only comes from good fizz... 


And I bet this vintage Tingle Bell Punch with Sprite.... would be just as stunning using Sprite Zero!


Of course, I spent a little quality time surfing around Pinterest. Looking for these vintage cocktail advertisements. Practically everyone of them led me back to here... where you can spend hours looking through amazing advertisements for oodles of things!

No comments: