Friday, November 07, 2014

~ Random finds on eBay... Corelle Crazy Daisy flatware...

image from here... and looking for a new home...

As I stalk around eBay looking for those blue cornflower utensils to collect. I occasionally come across something fun. 

image from here... and looking for a new home...

Like this set of Crazy Daisy inspired flatware. 

image from here... and looking for a new home...

How amazing. I had not seen any of this design before on the flatware. I have seen all kinds of cute things made by GEMCO to match to these popular Corning/Corelle designs. But this was the first time I seen Crazy Daisy themed flatware. And it's so cute!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

That set is really cute! I've never seen anything like it.

Farm Girl Pink... said...

As girl, who stalks this kind of thing on eBay... I had not seen any of the crazy daisy flatware till this set. And it is in really decent shape too.

I am on the hunt for this set with the blue cornflower design on the handles. And I am not having a lot of luck. Just an occasional random piece every so often. And normally in rough shape.

Dave Dillon said...

Would you sell silverware??

Dave Dillon said...

Would you sell silverware??

Dave Dillon said...

I would like to buy this set of silverware off of you name the price???