Wednesday, August 06, 2014

~ Kitchens in yellow...



I have always express my love for yellow kitchens. Especially when green is involve. 

As I am randomly roaming around looking at vintage yellow kitchens... I see this amazing vintage picture. I have no idea who this lovely lady might be.... but she is standing in the middle of my idea of a dream kitchen. 


Love at that amazing wallpaper! That yellow wallpaper with the white hens!


That is a little slice of heaven. And with the added splashes of red just makes this a lovely kitchen. 

And since I am speaking of my love for a little chicken decor in my kitchen... 


How great are those Roosters painted on the tiles? Hermosa Tile has fantastic advertisements from the mid century years. Sadly, this is the only one with poultry.

No comments: