Saturday, March 09, 2013

~ Crinoline and Moderntone.... the Pinks!

I had a rare find for me this past week. 

I came across a few of the Pink Ripple and/or Crinoline style bowls. Which were produced by my all time favorite girl... Hazel Atlas. 

And I love these bowls. 

They are a great addition to my Pink Moderntone dinnerware. 


I have been looking for some of the chartreuse colored Ovide.... without any luck. Pam @ Virginia Retro had showed off her collection of it... which provoked me to start looking for it. I need a little chartreuse in my collection!

Instead I found some Pink Ripple/Crinoline style bowls. Not that I am disappointed with them. They are lovely bowls. 


I am really fond of these fired on colored dishes. And Hazel Atlas made oodles of them. 

So why can't I find me some chartreuse dinnerware?!? 

I want to find it locally to avoid costly postage fees. Plus, I am a little picky about the condition of the fired on dinnerware. 

So I am hoping to avoid buying it off eBay. 

Be sure to take a peek at all the wonderful things over at....
~Tablescaper's this weekend!


7 comments:

Liz Hockamier said...

What a fun collection. :) I would love to find some of the pyrex with the blue dots. Do you ever see that?

~Liz

Diane said...

I have never been a "pink" person in my life, but since I started blogging, I have the urge to buy everything pink I see for the table. Who knew I was hiding my "pink" inner girl! Love these dishes and what a find!! Good luck finding the chartreuse ones!

Ann Krucek said...

Pink is hard to find!! I keep looking for pink and haven't found much. Good luck with your collection, looks like you have added some great pieces!

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I can only thing if one piece of Pyrex that had blue dots... and it belongs with a set of mixing bowls. But there is oodles of turquoise colored Pyrex to be had.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

OOH! Thanks so much for the shout out & the link to my blog! I do love my Hazel Atlas!

Good luck in finding some of the chartreuse. I'm actually looking for some more of the pink pieces as I have very few of them. Love your crinoline, so sweet, and the moderntone bowls.

I have diffculty finding any of it anymore, so good luck in your quest! :) Pam

Farm Girl Pink... said...

@ Pam... Virginia Retro...

Thank you for the kind words...

I had intended to contact you first... to let you know I was going to link to your previous post. But could not figure out how to do it through your blog site. :)

The Tablescaper said...

Oh, so pretty!

Love the pink.

Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper