Saturday, December 29, 2012

~ Taylor Smith & Taylor... the best of 2012....

I still find these Taylor Smith & Taylor bowls... to be a very practical and handy bowl to have in the kitchen. They have always been extremely useful for me in my cooking adventures. And Taylor Smith & Taylor has made oodles of them over the decades. In many colors.
I have added many to my collection this year (2012).... in many colors. If they are in good shape and priced right...cough*cheap*cough.... they are coming home with me!
The orange bowl looks to be the oldest one in the collection... 
I am sure there is a way to tell their age by the markings on bottom. I have just not been dedicated enough to find the answer. :)
Looking at these pictures... just makes me want to buy more of them! 

Be sure to look at all the fabulous things this week at 
~Sir Thrift A Lot's!

No comments: