Saturday, December 08, 2012

~Lot's of love for the Kromex Canister and Kromex Spice rack...

I am a little slow for noticing odd things with Blogger and their stats. When they changed things up (last Summer?) I was lost trying to figure out how to use it... just to post.. much less anything odd it could tell me. 

So I finally located the place, to see what has been the most viewed post here at Farm Girl Pink.... and it is the original post about the Kromex Canisters

I never gave it much thought. But a lot of folks have taken a peek at those turquoise and pink Kromex Canister and Spice Rack posts.
Oh... and the next popular post.... is about my favorite piece of Pyrex in my collection.
To this day...  my pink striped Pyrex bowl.... is still my prize possession.... 

~~So thank you for coming and looking at the odd things that I collect. I enjoy looking at everyone's vintage finds too!~~ 

Be sure to look at all the wonderful things at ~Pink Saturday's!

6 comments:

Ann said...

That pink stripped bowl is adorable, I've never seen this pattern on Pyrex. I'm off on a hunt now.
Ann

ThrifterSisters said...

All of those items are amazing! I have the Kromex spice rack in turquoise and the pink striped bowl too (minus the tag). We love the same things!

Happy Holidays,

Erica

Jenny's Heart said...

I love the bowl and the canisters too!
AND
Blogger is just frustrating! 1 day it tells me I am out of room for photos, the next day the photo posts no problem and I did not change a thing.
Grrrrr
oh well...
Merry Christmas

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Love them all, have none!

though..

some Kromex in black
& a striped tan

but it doesn't compare.

Now I want to see what my most viewed post was.

AllyJo said...

Love all your pretties and the posts you share. I had to start following you once I saw you're a Texas girl.

Tami Von Zalez said...

I'd squeal if I ever located PINK Pyrex!

Visiting from Pink Saturday. Come and join me for my Countdown to Kitschmas.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com