Saturday, December 29, 2012

~Hull Jardiniere vase.... with the yellow lily!

Isn't it gorgeous. I have a very special place in my heart for these Hull vases. Every older female in my family has a collection of these scatter through out their homes. 
I have ask them all when did they get their first Hull vase. And the answer is always the same. They were a wedding gift.  That it was a standard gift, to have received. Everyone got at least a couple of Hull vases on the gift table...

Now the odd thing for me with this lovely jar/vase.... is that the flower is same on both sides of it. Which has not been the normal for me when buying these gorgeous girls...
The ones I have bought through the years... the design is different on each side.
As it is with my favorite flower vase... I have pictured here.... 

I just love the beauty of this Hull pottery. 

Anywho.... the ones that I own are all clearly marked as "Hull" on the bottom of each piece.
And these vintage girls were all made in the U.S.A. .....
I really do love this lily design... and the shape of this vase...



Be sure to check out all the wondeful things this weekend at.... ~Pink Saturdays!



4 comments:

LV said...

All these pieces are great and definitely ones to keep. My sister had some, but different pieces. In all their moving around, they were broken.

Bluebell Woods said...

I have a couple of small Hull vases and I found a teapot at a sale. I like them. I would love to find a vase big enough for flowers.
Janice

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Hi there, I love all of your pinks, your vases are lovely. I have a pink princess phone!
Happy Pink Saturday,
Dorothy @ hensrule.blogspot.com

bohemiannie! art said...

beautiful!