Sunday, October 21, 2012

~ Pyrex - Yellow and Pink love...

It has been forever since I came across any Pyrex. (in colors that I wanted)

But I did stumble upon these wonderful small refrigerator squares at a garage sale. And this was it. Just these three with their lids.

And I finally have a second small pink square! About dang time. I have been on the hunt for one for well over a year.  (here is more of my pink pyrex...)
And these are the pretty creamy yellow squares.
Then for fun.... I have been watching this eBay auction... for two minty Pyrex Pink daisy casseroles. I really want the bottom dish... but the price is way up there. But it does not stop me from wanting it! :) 
And it even comes with the Pyrex recipes!


But when the price got over $50.00.... I ducked out. Now it is over $100.00.... WOW!

Still in love with that dish... just not $100.00 in love... :)

Be sure to check out all the lastest Pyrex finds here.....

4 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

I would so love to find some pink and yellow pyrex!!

Sarah Lillian said...

Great find. Love the solid pinks and yellows together!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Love the pink! Yes that is alot of money!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh yes! Pink and yellow fridgies at a garage sale?! Perfect! :)