Friday, February 24, 2012

~Pretty Pottery.... The planters from McCoy....

This has to be one of the most popular vintage designs for McCoy pottery. I have consistently seen this style for years. The two I have came from a estate sale. And it looks as if they were never used for plants. There are no water stains... or rust on them.
And since I bought them in lovely condition. I have them displayed on a upper shelf. I decided to try to maintain their stain free life. I keep my gloves in them during the Summer months. And when the cooler weather comes around... I know exactly where all my gloves are at!

1 comment:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful, just love old pottery. If I lived in Texas I would ask to come and see all your beautiful vintage treasures, your collection is wonderful!