Friday, February 17, 2012

Pink things scatter around the home....

I do appreciate little nic-nac's. I have misc things displayed on doily's scatter on my coffee table and end tables. Just pretty little things I have bought over the years. 

First up, the Limoges pink sofa. So sweet.
Pink sofa is not vintage... she is maybe 15 years old. But she keeps company with two vintage shakers...
I love this shaker. With its hand painted pink and violet mums. Along with its friend....
Both shakers are marked "Made in Japan". So many of these lovely shakers came from Japan and they are always so pretty...
Lastly, here is my favorite tea cup. The cup and saucer were a gift. That came home from England with a family member. And was gifted to me. Since I love the odd things.
I love the face of the girl on this small vintage cup. I would have love to have had a set of them. The saucer is not its legit mate. It just had the correct size ring in it for the cup to sit in.



Be sure to see all the wonderful pink things at ~Pink Saturdays!

5 comments:

Blessy @ Stellar Tatter said...

I love all of them! I love how the sofa opens up to reveal a compartment. So cool!

Fun With This and That said...

They are all so pink ,ai really like the cup the face is so soft. Laura

LV said...

I love all you scattered pinks. I call mine dust catchers.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
A beautiful share. I love the little limoges sofa. How pretty that is, vintage or not, it steals the show there.

Love the little shakers as well. Little things like that are just the perfect touch for here and there are they not?

The little cup and saucer is just magical. I love the little girls face that adorns the cup. She is priceless.

Thank you for sharing dear friend. Have a glorious weekend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous collection you have!

My PINK, have a blessed Sunday!