Monday, February 20, 2012

Love those juice glasses! The Flintstones!

Here are a few of my Flintstone juice glasses. These once were so easy to find. 

So I have probably at least a dozen of them. But I have not really seen a lot of them around to buy in the last decade or so. Or I should say if I do see one... they are priced at 20.00 each. Which seems to be way over the top in price.
How cute is Wilma and Fred!
And Betty and Barney....
Fred in the car....
With Wilma waving goodbye to him.... 
And I do use these glasses daily. They are made a really nice heavy glass and have aged really well with being handle daily. I even have a few of these with Archie and Veronica on them too!
I am thinking that these originally came with Welch's grape jelly in them...

3 comments:

lady liquor vintage. said...

These are amazing!

Catherine, XO.

lady liquor vintage. said...

These are amazing!

Catherine, XO.

Liz said...

Love these - so unusual!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger