Friday, February 03, 2012

~A little closer look at those Pink Bee's!

I got a little ambitious today and located the step stool. That gave me the boost, to get my hands on the pink bee's. My wonderful Meschik-Goldman pink bee's measuring cups. That I have placed up on a high shelf. But today, I dragged them down and took some better pictures of them... 
I love these guys. So odd but very useable. 
And I love them dearly.
Did I mention I got the yellow 2 cup set down... too!
This set has only the two cups. But they are marked on the inside how to measure for a smaller amount.
I still find the pink set to be a better looking set with the 4 different cups.

Be sure to check out all the great pink stuff at Pink Saturday!

3 comments:

Ann said...

First time seeing these kind of measuring cups, they are delightful.
Ann

Peace said...

NO wonder you keep them up, I'd totally be afraid of breaking them!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

those are wonderful ! I'd treasure them too, have a great Pink Saturday.