Monday, February 06, 2012

Jeannette measuring cups.... Jennyware... a second look!

These are a gorgeous turquoise color. Yet they were referred to as aquamarine in the Jeannette glass family. They are the Jennyware measuring cups. The two smallest of a set of 4. (1/4 and 1/3 cups)

I had been on the hunt for their turquoise mates and instead came across a nice set of the white ones! That were a recent purchase. I got these for 6.00! A bargain!
Though they lack the curb appeal of the turquoise ones. I still wanted them.
But of course, I have the pink measuring cups in this Jennyware pattern. I am still lacking the smallest cup. It seems to be some kind of cruel tease. I now have all the colors. But I can't seem to complete any of the sets.
So so pretty. And I just love pink and turquoise! 

You can look at the Jeanette Delphite Blue measuring cups... that I was drooling over... here!  I really do have some kind of odd obsession about these cups.

Be sure to check out all of the other great finds this week at Apron Thrift Girl!

4 comments:

Harper said...

They are so gorgeous! I'd put knick knacks like jewelry and keys in the cups until I was able to complete the set. They are so very pretty.

Cheapchick said...

These are great. I am a sucker for colored glass.

Hello Vintage said...

Oh my goodness, I love these. I am into vintage baking items and I love glass. I will be on the look out for these!

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

What pretty colors! I haven't seen these before, but will surely keep my eyes open for them now.