Saturday, February 18, 2012

But they were so pretty..... tiny blue bowls....

Oh my. They are so pretty. Tiny blue bowls.
I knew I should have not walked into that antique mall. I try to avoid them. There is just too much temptation in them for me. Lots of pretty vintage things. Priced very high. But I decided to stop and just do a quick walk through. Knowing I would not buy anything. 

Then I saw these, in a glass case. A case sitting there smack dab in the aisle. With those tiny blue bowls calling out my name.... Ohhhhh farm girl.......lookie here.... tiny blue bowls that need a new home.
So there I was thinking how tiny green bowls were lonely. They needed a friend. So I purchased these tiny blue bowls. Hoping I would make it to the counter without seeing another set of them on the way there. Maybe in the color of pink.
So here I am with a second set of these wonderful tiny bowls. Just so tiny green bowls would have a friend. 
So pretty. Now I need to find out how many colors were reproduced. So I can prepare myself...

And if you didn't see it.... here is where I talked about my tiny green bowls.... 

Be sure to look at all the wonderful flea market finds this week at...
 ~Her Library Adventures!

8 comments:

Zara said...

Looks to me like the start of a collection. A very pretty one at that.
x

Lea said...

oh both sets so pretty. lucky you!

CanineThespian said...

Those are so awesome, they are worth whatever you paid for them!!

xx Nicole

Ann said...

Lovely blue bowls. I love both sets. I have a larger version of the green bowls that I picked up at an estate sale years ago.

sue said...

nobody with an ounce of appreciation for the finer things in life could have walked past those - they are just lovely! Feel vindicated - everyone agrees you had to have them!

Betsy said...

I love this shade of blue. Aren't you glad you bought them? I think you just might have a collection going on here. Thanks so much for sharing.

Jeanne said...

I would have bought them too! Lovely blue!! How small are they??

Farm Girl Pink... said...

The largest bowl is 4 inches across... and the smallest is 3 inches.