Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Pyrex from last weeks adventure...

This is a quick picture of the three piece's of Pyrex I found last week. They were located at three different thrift stores. None of them were located in the Salvation Army or Goodwill. 

They were purchase at independently ran stores. All based with a local church or woman's group. So I am tempted to just start haunting them instead of messing with the big name thrift stores.
The new small gooseberry bowl is a duplicate for me. I have the full set of mixing bowls in this pattern. But I would never walk off from any pink Pyrex. So it came home with me. And the other two piece's I posted about... my medium size casserole in a nice pastel yellow and the spring blossom/crazy daisy casserole... were new colors and sizes for my collection. 

Ohhhh and I finally broke down and order that Pyrex book from Amazon. I feel like it will be a bad influence on me to have a book filled with color pictures of wonderful Pyrex.  That I will feel the need to own!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Every collector needs that book - it's a plethora of information! Nice finds, by the way!!

SharonLou said...

Great finds!!

Liz said...

Love the bowls - great colours.
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger