Saturday, January 07, 2012

Oh so pretty! Spring Blossom...

This is my first piece of spring blossom/crazy daisy. She is in great condition. And was a new find for me at the resale barn earlier this week.
For the price of 2.99 ..... 

My Mother had this pattern in her kitchen when I was a child. She had everything from the dinnerware to the mixing bowls.... and I ask her this week what happen to all that green daisy.... her response.... "Ohhhhh I have it all packed up! I never sold it. I just loved those dishes."

So now I have lit a fire under her to see if she can unearth it. :)

This new spring blossom/crazy daisy bowl is the next size up from my largest pink gooseberry bowl. So it stacks in nicely on my dusty shelf of Pyrex that I simply admire.
I hope I find something as interesting this week when I return to the resale barn.

Be sure to check out all the great flea market finds this week at:

http://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/

edit: crazy daisy AKA spring blossom!  

10 comments:

Zara said...

The crazy daisy pattern is so sweet. I need to display my Pyrex I think. x

monkeemoomoo said...

Oh wow how beautiful are these bowls. I have never seen that pink gooseberry design before. So pretty with the green xo

Megan said...

That pink gooseberry pattern is wonderful! I am very jealous! Haven't ever seen that one before.

How exciting that your Mum has it all packed away. Better get your dibs in on inheriting that one day!

NessaKnits said...

Dig a little faster Mum!

kit and nancy. said...

that pink pyrex makes me so happy. so charming, lovely finds!

Lea said...

Both pieces are lovely. Fingers crossed with the unearthing.

Sharon, aka Bootersmom03 said...

Love all your great finds! The pick is fabulous! Found you via Her Library Adventures.

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Two very nice patterns! Both in my top favs!

The Joyful Thrifter said...

Oh my if my mama had those dishes I would see every time I walk into the house she loves Pyrex.

Your finds are lovely

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

karlyn Jackson said...

I have some gooseberry in aqua, the pink is lovely.