Friday, January 27, 2012

My love for the fire-on Pink!

I do have lots of affection for the pink fire-on glassware. 

From the pink Fire King and Hazel Atlas bowls...

to the Moderntone dinnerware... 
 I love the look of this glassware.
So of course I have a gorgeous Cookie jar made of the same fire-on pink. And it has the sweetest clear lid... with a flower shape molded into its glass.
Though to be honest... I don't keep cookies in this jar. I actually keep my packets of breakfast oatmeal in this jar.
And these imprints of gingerbread men and stars gives it lots of curb appeal. I am thinking this jar came in many more colors. I just happen to own it in pink. 

And just for more pink fun.... I am adding in Kewpie. With his vintage pink linen striped towel. 
He is just too cute. And I have never seen another one like him. 

Be sure to check out all the PINK fun at:

8 comments:

Trisha said...

You have some very pretty pink glassware. They need to make more pink things like this these days!

~Trisha

Ms. Burrito said...

So pretty!

My PINK. I would like to invite you also to my meme, come link with me with Color Connection.

I am your new follower..

Annesphamily said...

Oh goodness, you have beautiful pinks but I am always fond of the sweet Kewpie! HPS and come visit soon. Hugs Anne

Mecky said...

Great pinks!

Melody said...

Love your collection! Never saw Fire-On pink before..cute.
I'd be tickled pink if you'd stop by at brownginghamcreations.blogspot.com and enter my giveaway!

Liz said...

So much pink! How do you manage to find these lovely things in the perfect colour?!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Light and Voices said...

This is quite a Pink collection that you own. My favorite is the doll what a sweetie. HPS!
Joyce M

Jenny's Heart said...

I LOVE your pinks :)
The kwepie is too sweet!