Monday, January 23, 2012

More Kromex love.... Pink Spice Rack!

It is hard not to smile, every time I look upon this shiny spice rack. This is my Kromex Spun Aluminum spice rack. In pink! Glorious pink...
These were also shakers. Not just small canisters to hold spices in. The shaker lids do pop off, with the help of a knife edge. And they are also made of aluminum. So they have held up really well over the last 60 years.
The best part of this set, is it can be mounted to the wall. And not have to take up valuable counter space.
Plus it is such a great addition to the original canister set.

Be sure to take a peek at my sets of matching Kromex canisters, in turquoise and pink here:

16 comments:

SharonLou said...

Oh wow, those are beautiful!

Paulette said...

Great thrift find, love that they are pink!❤

Mecky said...

Those are cute!

Harper said...

wonderful find! so cute and I love that it's so functional on op of being so pretty!

Kristen said...

Those are so cute!

Van said...

These are such 50s mod kitchen fun- I love 'em!

vintagesister said...

I've never seen these before. Really pretty find.

Blessy said...

Oooh! Beautiful! And I love the color!

Thoroughly Modern Me said...

These are fabulous and I love anything pink as well. A new item to add to my wish list.

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I have somewhat regretted not buying the turquoise set I saw of this spice rack.

But it was marked 45.00 @ an antique store. And not in good enough shape to justify that 45.00 price tag.

But I have not seen another one to buy since then either.

Mari said...

I absolutely adore them, they are gorgeously pink :)

Smiles~
Mari

Jann Olson said...

These are so SA=WEEET! I have never heard of or seen anything like these before. Where have I been? It's not like a Spring Chicken or anything like that. lol! I loved seeing the pink and turquoise canisters also. Too cute!
Hugs,
Jann

Ann said...

These are over-the-top gorgeous. Where in the world did you find them. They are just so sweet!
Ann

The Tablescaper said...

so fun! I'm so happy that you decided to join Seasonal Sundays. Hope you'll be here next week too!

- The Tablescaper

Aledia said...

Those are adorable!!

Happy Valentines Day

Aledia

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I purchased the pink spice rack from eBay.

The turquoise canister set, in the other post, I have been collecting in the last year.

At one time the pink and turquoise Kromex was all over eBay.

But I have been haunting the antique malls looking for the turquoise Kromex. I still want to find the spice set in blue.