Monday, January 02, 2012

Lots of pretty to see!

Once again this past week, I have purchased a darling set of ashtray's... with their matching cigarette box. These were calling my name. I find it near impossible to walk away from odd home items, that are adorn with a pink rose.
This sweet set is made by Lefton's. All four pieces are in amazing shape. No burn marks on either ashtray.
I do tend to use vintage ashtrays as jewelry holders near my sink in the kitchen. And come to think of it I have one in my bathroom too. And there are so many of these vintage sets out there looking for a good home! I just keep on buying them. 

Be sure to check out all the other wonderful things at:

http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/apron_thrift_girl/

2 comments:

leah @ plainview - moxiethrift on etsy said...

ha! i find it so bizarre to see ashtrays so pretty, and yes, I pick these up for catch alls by my sinks too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is beautiful!