Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jack Cat....

This is Jack Cat. And he is giving his favorite look... I call this "I don't have time for your foolishness" stare. He is not a fan of the camera. So I really have only a couple of picture's of him looking up at me. Most of my picture's of him look like this.
He has perfect timing. He knows when to turn away.
But he is a truly nice kitten. Who has a lot of funny habits. And will follow me all around the house/yard... making sure he doesn't miss anything. But he rarely lets me get a good picture of him. Willingly. 
And he wears a neon pink collar, because he is secure in his manhood.

2 comments:

SixBalloons said...

I love his surly look. =) Our cat when I was a kid did that too - he was always too cool for us, but loved snuggling!

Sarah Lillian said...

Adorable!