Thursday, January 19, 2012

Have you ever.... Pyrex Gooseberry in Turquoise....

Has anyone ever seen this set of bowls before? These wonderful turquoise, Pyrex Gooseberry bowls. 

As in.... with your own eyes? 

I am in love with them and found them listed in Pinterest. I do not own them. 

But you can see them posted here.  

I am really curious if anyone has seen them out in the wild, on your adventures in finding Pyrex.  I have never ran across them. And I am wondering if they are even findable. Or if they may have been a very limited promotional piece.

4 comments:

Sarah Lillian said...

I want them so bad! And no, I've never encountered them in real life.

SharonLou said...

I've never encountered them in the wild either, but I'd sure love to find them!

Thrifted Treasure said...

I have the large Cinderella bowl, turquoise on white, found it at a flea market for $3. It's made by JAJ Pyrex, which is the company that used to make pyrex in England :-)

Restyled Vintage said...

I have the large one in Turquoise with white print, I found it yesterday at an op shop in Australia for $2.50 :)