Saturday, January 28, 2012

Corningware... Blue Cornflower....

I wrote about my large collection of Cornflower utensils back in early December. (click here) That I swore that I was not on some tangent about collecting Cornflower items. Well maybe I spoke too soon.
I have recently acquire a few of the Corning cornflower blue pieces. The pour/spout sauce pan. Along with two small individual size casseroles. One shallow and one deep. And all very very cute!  Oh, how I hope this is not turning into a new collection for me.
I still stand by my statement. That I only have these cornflower utensils because I couldn't find vintage pink ones to purchase! :) 

Be sure to check out all the great finds at Her Library Adventures~......
http://herlibraryadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/flea-market-finds_29.html

5 comments:

CanineThespian said...

That pouring spout saucepan is so cool, I've never seen one of those before.

Liz said...

They are lovely!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Rae said...

my mother in law collects those dishes too! i saw a set of children's play dishes with the same pattern at the flea market this weekend, but passed it up. such a cute pattern.

SixBalloons said...

The blue Cornflower is so irresistible to me, but I usually just ask myself - do I really need another casserole, roasting pan, loaf pan in that pattern? Tough.

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I had seen these Cornflower items for years and never bought any.

I have 2 pie plates that were gifts from my Mother.

But I had manage to stay away from buying more.

Till now.

With these pieces being small and so cute... I found it impossible to leave them behind. :)

And I am still buying the cornflower utensils when I see them.