Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vintage Libbey Glasses... of course they are Pink.

I get so excited when I come across vintage Kitchen glassware still NRFB. I purchased these at a local Flea Market recently. And I practically hyperventilated when I saw them. They are just so minty.
Though they have been living in their box for probably 40+ years. I am not going to be the one to break them out of it. I just can't bring myself to do it. They are just so pretty!
Purchase price: $2.00

I picked up these random Pyrex "Old Town" shakers too. 
Purchase price: $ .50

12 comments:

zigsma said...

Those glasses are so so sweet. Lucky you. And pink!

kit and nancy. said...

i'm in love! they're gorgeous. that floral design is just perfect, well done!

Jem said...

I can barely believe those glasses have been boxed up so long - I'd probably be loth to break them out too. But they ARE soooo pretty!

Jem xXx

Cathy said...

still in the box! be still my beating heart!!!!!

Protector of Vintage said...

Wow, pretty glasses!!

beckyp said...

great glasses and what a great price

Charlene Austin said...

Ohhhh those glasses! Amazing. The box is even awesome. I'd be torn about opening them but I'd sure want to be using them!

Charlotte said...

Gorgeous glasses! I love vintage things still in their packaging!

Jill said...

I can't believe you found those glasses new in the box for $2 - what a find -your lucky day, for sure!!!

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

Incredible buys! Those glasses are sweet and $2? Are you kidding? Wow!!!

SharonLou said...

Love those pink glasses! What an amazing find! I couldn't remove them from the packaging either!!

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Those glasses are such a great find! Love them!