Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moderntone dinner ware.... more Hazel for my table.

More pink dishes from my cabinets.

The name of this one is Moderntone.  Made by my favorite girl, Hazel Atlas. These were my first set of pink dishes I used in my kitchen. Before I purchased the pink and gray ringed Shenango. 
I have the dinner and bread plates. The saucer and cup. And the cereal bowls. I have the cups packed up. So I could not get a picture of them. But these are really cute dishes and came in many colors like the LuRay Dishes. So you could mix and match different colors. But of course I only have the pink color ones. 

With the LuRay, I did collect the pink and green ones.
The LuRay. which were made by TST... Taylor Smith & Taylor Glass Company.... are made of a pottery material. I have found that they tend to chip a little too easily, for my use. But it does not stop me from buying them. 

Where as the Moderntone dishes...  their glass is similar in feel to Pyrex. Both are pretty. And they make a beautiful table setting. But I feel the Moderntone hold up better when using them daily.

Plus, I have these darling pink salt and pepper shakers for the Moderntone. 

Be sure to check out all the sweet Pink things.... at Pink Saturday's!

9 comments:

Carolyn Robbins said...

I love these dishes. I would love some pink Fiestaware. Visiting from The Patchwork Ark and Warm Heart Bears for Pink Saturday!

Envoy-ette said...

Forgive me, but I blushed when I saw those salt & pepper shakers!

Pam said...

I love these dishes. The salt and pepper shaker are perfect for a Pink table.

LV said...

I have a few pieces of Hazel Atlas. I was fortunate enough to get them from family estates. Most of mine are blue.

chubskulit said...

Those are beautiful!

The Pianist in Pink, have a great weekend!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
A gorgeous share today. I love seeing your gorgeous pink dishes. How pretty they are setting on the table. Perfect for a princess.

Thank you for sharing today. I so enjoyed my visit. Country hugs and much love, Sherry

1CardCreator said...

These are very pretty. Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane (I am #21)

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Your PINK is very pretty!
thanks for sharing...and HAppy PINk SatURday!

ciao bella.
Creative Carmelina
xo

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love those pink dishes!! So cute!

Hugs,
Debbie