Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cute things from the garage sales and thrift stores...

I found a few cute things this week. 
This is a lovely pink serving dish. It is marked with a California Pottery logo. I need to paint the handle. It is looking a little rough. But the dish is in really nice shape. 
 Purchase price: 1.00


Next I found this odd round Pyrex casserole dish, at a sketchy looking thrift store in Dallas. Love the dish. I don't have one this shape or size. So I am excited to have it.
Purchase price: 3.00


I also picked up this pink Melmac at the thrift store. I really like this large bowl.
And there were these two smaller cereal size bowls, that I couldn't leave behind. I purchased a few Melmac plates with purple/periwinkle color flowers on them. But they are going to need a bleaching before I can take pictures of them.

Purchase for all of the Melmac:  4.00

6 comments:

Zara said...

Great finds. Love the Melmac in such a pretty shade of pink. x

Jem said...

Oooh that serving dish is lovely! Would look gorgeous full of mini cupcakes! :-)

Jem xXx

Cathy said...

love the pink! My mum just gave me a whole set of melmac dishes in pink!

The Joyful Thrifter said...

I have that Pyrex dish. Great find!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

Jill said...

I have the Pyrex cake dish in your favorite - pink!!

SixBalloons said...

Love that handled dish - reminds me of cute pastries at high tea.