Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chicken Tracks....

I really do enjoy finding the bizarre stuff. This is a box of stationery paper. Or what is left of it. With really great chicken graphics. If I was to guess on age, maybe sometime in the 1940's?

Here is what I found inside the box. 
The blue pen and a dried bottle of blue ink. I only have 3 sheets of paper left in this one. (Yes I have another set of interesting stationery to share.) Here are the graphics from the left over paper.
Now prepare yourself for some Hillbilly humor.
Both of the boxes were made by Western Art from Colorado Springs, Colorado. They were so hokey, I could not leave them behind. And I really do like that Chicken Tracks box. Yet, I am curious... if Hallmark ever carried Chicken Tracks on their shelves.

3 comments:

Jill said...

So cute!

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Oh those are so wonderful!

*JEALOUS*

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Ha!