Monday, October 10, 2011

My love for the pink....

Loving pink... is such a common thing for so many girls.  Nothing stops me quicker at the flea market, than catching a glimpse of pink.

But I have to admit I love turquoise.



It started when it felt like I had purchased all the vintage pink kitchen stuff. And need a new color to collect. So I started gathering odd piece of turquoise kitchen glass here and there.


Yet to be fair, I do have a huge soft spot for green depression glass.  I have collected the Doric pattern since I was a teenager. (So that is a huge collection of glass I have packed away.)


But there is nothing better than a new piece of Pyrex. Pink Pyrex.


2 comments:

Sarah Lillian said...

So sad that your dish ended up in the dishwasher :( Have you tried rubbing it with vegetable oil and letting it sit for a couple of days? That did wonders for one of my pieces. Love the blog! Keep up the good work!

Farm Girl Pink... said...

I have not tired to bring the pretty luster back to the Pyrex. I was so stunned when I got it back all dull, I placed in the cabinet and weeped. haha!

No I still use the bowl I just make a point to hand wash it immediately after use. I am hoping to buy another and keep this one out for daily use.